Luoyang Drum Tower
Luoyang Longmen Railway Station is the high-speed train station in Luoyang. It’s 14 kilometers from Luoyang Railway Station, and 6 kilometers from Longmen Grottoes.
It is one of the major train stations on the Zhengzhou-Luoyang-Xi'an High Speed Railway line. Passengers can take high-speed train to Xi’an, Beijing, Zhengzhou, within 5 hours.
- Name in Chinese: 洛阳龙门站, Luòyáng Lóngmén Zhàn
- Address: 19 Tongqu Road, Luolong District, Luoyang, Henan Province
- Address in Chinese: 河南省洛阳市洛龙区通衢路19号
- Station size: three platforms, seven lines
- Nearby transportation: buses, taxis
- E-ticket service √
Luoyang Longmen Railway Station Map
Check online Chinese map by using our China Train Booking app.
The Layout of Luoyang Longmen Railway Station
Popular Trains from Longyang Longmen Railway Station
- Luoyang Longmen–Beijing:More than 10 high-speed trains run from Luoyang Longmen Railway Station to Beijing West Railway Station each day. The journey takes about 4 hours and costs 368 yuan per second-class seat ticket.
- Luoyang Longmen–Xi’an:Over 30 high-speed trains run each day from Luoyang Longmen Railway Station to Xi'an North Railway Station. The journey takes about 2 hours and costs about 174.5 yuan per second-class ticket.
- Luoyang Longmen–Chengdu: Thirteen high-speed trains go from Luoyang Longmen Railway Station to Chengdu East Railway Station Chengdu East Railway Station. The journey takes about 6 hours and costs 437.5 yuan for a second-class seat ticket.
- Luoyang Longmen–Zhengzhou: Over 20 high-speed trains head to Zhengzhou East Railway Station from Luoyang Longmen Railway Station. The duration is 30 minutes and costs 65.5 yuan for a second-class seat ticket.
What to Eat at Luoyang Longmen Railway Station
As we all know, Luoyang is famous for noodles. You can find Jiuzhen beef noodle bar and try this flavor on F2. For Western-style food, you can find KFC on F2 too.
For dessert, there is a Chinese dessert shop called KSAMIYA on F2, and there is a coffee shop on F3.
Transports Around Luoyang Longmen Railway Station
Available bus: D1, V9, 28, 33, 49, 66, 67, 71, 75, 76
Location: west side of the station
Popular bus routes:
- Bus 28: to Luoyang Convention and Exhibition Center/ Luoyang Railway Station
- Bus 49: to Xigong Stadium (西宫体育场站)
- Bus 66/67/76: Guanlin Temple
- Bus V9: to Luoyang Longmen Grottoes
Location: in front of the station square
Starting price: 7 yuan
Getting to Other Places from Luoyang Longmen Railway Station
To Luoyang Longmen Grottoes, 6 Kilometers
Take bus V9 at Luoyang Longmen Railway Station, and get off at Longmen Grottoes.
This journey takes about 45 minutes and costs 1 yuan.
>>>By taxi: The journey takes 22 minutes and costs about 11 yuan.
To Luoyang Railway Station, 14 Kilometers
Take bus 28 at Luoyang Longmen Railway Station, and get off at Luoyang Railway Station.
This journey takes about 1h 20 minutes and costs 2 yuan.
>>>By taxi: The journey takes 38 minutes and costs about 24 yuan.
To Luoyang Beijiao International Airport, 24 Kilometers
Take bus D1 at Luoyang Longmen Railway Station, and get off at Beijiao International Airport.
This journey takes about 1 hour 40 minutes and costs 2 yuan.
>>>By taxi: The journey takes 30 minutes and costs about 35 yuan.
Booking Your Train Tickets
You are welcome to book your China train tickets on our China Train Booking app and get them within 3 minutes. We also provide a door-to-door delivery service and one-to-one free travel consultation.