Guiyang North Railway Station
Guiyang is the capital city of Guizhou Province. It is located in Southwest China and to the east of the Yunnan-Guizhou Plateau.
Guiyang North Railway Station was put into operation in 2014. It is the largest railway hub in Southwest China. Passengers can go to Guangzhou, Chengdu, Kunming, and Guilin quickly and easily using this station.
- Station name in Chinese: 贵阳北站, Guìyáng Bĕi Zhàn
- Station address: Jiaxiu North Road, Guanshanhu District
- Chinese address: 贵阳市观山湖区甲秀北路
- Station size: 28 platforms, 32 lines
- Nearby transportation:buses, taxis, city light rail
Guiyang North Railway Station Map
Check online Chinese map by using our China Train Booking app.
Popular Trains from Guiyang North Railway Station
- Guiyang–Guangzhou: Over 15 high-speed trains run from Guiyang North Railway to Guangzhou South Railway Station each day. The journey takes from 4 hours 10 minutes to 6 hours 23 minutes and costs 323 yuan per second-class seat.
- Guiyang–Guilin: Thirteen high-speed trains run each day from Guiyang North Railway to Guilin West Railway Station. The journey takes about 9½ minutes and costs about 233 yuan per second-class ticket.
- Guiyang to Shanghai: There are six high-speed trains in service from Guiyang to Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station. The journey takes about 9½ hours and costs 734.5 yuan for a second-class seat ticket.
- Guiyang to Kunming: There are more than 40 high-speed trains operating from Guiyang to Kunming South Railway Station daily. The journey takes about 2½ hours and costs about 212.5 yuan for a second-class ticket.
- Guiyang to Chengdu: Thirteen high-speed trains are available from Guiyang to Chengdu East Railway Station. The duration is about 2½ hours and it costs 275 yuan for a second-class seat ticket.
- Guiyang to Hong Kong: There is only one high-speed train heading to Hong Kong West Kowloon Railway Station from Guiyang. It takes about 5½ hours and costs about 538 yuan for a second-class ticket.
- Guiyang to Anshun (Huangguoshu Waterfall): Passengers can take a high-speed train from Guiyang North Railway Station to Anshun West Railway Station(安顺西站) firstly. It takes about 30 minutes and costs about 46.5 yuan for a second-class ticket. Then, take a taxi from Anshun West Railway Station to Huangguoshu Waterfall.
Layout of Guiyang North Railway Station
Available Facilities in Guiyang North Railway Station
- Ticket offices: There are two ticket offices on F1. You can collect your paper ticket(s) at either of them. One is located at the north side of the building and the other is near the east square.
- Service desks: Some service desks are on F1 and some are near the station exit.
- Waiting hall: There are plenty of seats for passengers to relax in the station — some of the chairs even have a massage function.
- Left-luggage service: There are two places providing a left-luggage service. The offices are set up near the station exit and the waiting area (beside the check-in gates 13A and 18B).
- Others: toilets, specialty stores, restaurants, hot drinking water
Restaurants in Guilin North Railway Station
Guiyang Local Dish: Fish in Sour Soup
You can find many restaurants on F3.
For Western-style food, there is a McDonald's restaurant, KFC, Burger King, and Dicos.
For local Chinese food, you can try some of Guiyang’s local dishes at Qianling Restaurant (黔灵快餐) and enjoy Sichuan cuisine at The Impression of Sichuan (印象川之味).
Buses, Urban Light Rail, and Taxis at Guiyang North Railway Station
Available buses: 13, 50, 56, 65, 66, B236, 261, 262, 263, B267, B268, B270, B292, 802, 1055
Here are some popular bus routes from Guiyang North Railway Station to popular tourist attractions and other places:
- Bus G6: to Qixia Temple (栖霞寺)
- Bus 65: to Guiyang Exhibition Hall
- Bus 66: to Guiyang International Convention Center
- Bus 264: to Jiaxiu Pavilion
- Bus 65/261/1055: to Guiyang Railway Station
Starting price: 8 yuan
Taxi stands are located at the station’s east square. To leave the station by taxi, please follow the signs to find the taxi stands. When arriving by taxi at Guiyang North Railway Station, you will be dropped off around the station building.
Guiyang Urban Light Rail
- Available line: No. 1
- Route: Xiamaixi (下麦西) - Guiyang North Railway Station
- Operating times: 06:30 to 23:00 daily
- The line passes through 20 stops in total, such as Guanshanhu Park (观山湖公园), Guiyang International Eco-Conference Center (国际生态会议中心), and Guiyang North Railway Station.
Getting to Other Places from Guiyang North Railway Station
To Guiyang Railway Station, 14 Kilometers
Guiyang Railway Station
>>> Guiyang urban light rail, Line 1: 8 stops
Take Guiyang light rail, Line 1, at Guiyang North Railway Station and get off at Guiyang Railway Station. The duration is about 35 minutes and it costs 5 yuan.
>>> By taxi: The journey takes 26 minutes and costs about 24 yuan.
To Guiyang East Railway Station, 16 Kilometers
>>>By bus: 7 stops
Take bus No. 270 at Guiyang North Railway Station, and get off at Guiyang East Railway Station. This journey takes about 1 hour 12 minutes and costs 2 yuan.
>>>By taxi: The journey takes 20 minutes and costs about 34 yuan.
To Guiyang Longdongbao International Airport
>>>By airport shuttle bus:
Take airport shuttle bus No. 1 at Guiyang North Railway Station, and get off at Guiyang Longdongbao International Airport. This journey takes about 1 hour 8 minutes and costs 20 yuan.
>>>By taxi: The journey takes 35 minutes and costs about 64 yuan.
To Jiaxiu Pavilion, 15 Kilometers
>>>By bus: 8 stops
Take bus No. 264 at Guiyang North Railway Station, and get off at Jiaxiu Pavilion. This journey takes about 55 minutes and costs 2 yuan.
>>>By taxi: The journey takes 30 minutes and costs about 27 yuan.
To Qingyan Ancient Town, 40 Kilometers
>>>By Guiyang urban light rail, Line 1 > bus 203: 42 stops in total
1.Take Guiyang light rail, Line 1, at Guiyang North Railway Station and get off at Guiyang Railway Station. 2. Transfer to bus 203 and get off at the Qingyan stop (青岩站). This journey takes about 2 hours and costs 7 yuan
>>>By taxi: The journey takes 1 hour and costs about 97 yuan.
Hotels Around Guiyang North Railway Station
- The Hotel Cairns (贵阳凯恩斯酒店): 3 kilometers in distance, 4-star, spa, tearoom, luggage storage service, restaurant.
- Rezen Hotel Heyue Guiyang (贵阳和悦丽呈酒店): 3 kilometers in distance, 4-star, restaurant, café, luggage storage service
- Tuda Hotel (途达酒店): 2 kilometers in distance, 200–350 yuan a night.
- Jiuan Hotel (九岸酒店): 2 kilometers in distance, 200–450 yuan a night.
- Lavande Hotel (麗枫酒店): 2 kilometers in distance, 300–450 yuan a night.
Booking Your Train Tickets
Our China Train Booking team will help you book your train ticket(s) online quickly and safely. As well as not needing to wait in line at the railway station, our delivery service is very helpful for you.
To learn more information about how to buy your train ticket(s) or plan your trip around Guizhou/Guiyang, you are welcome to send us some questions via our China Train Booking app . Our trip adviser will answer your questions for free!.