Yangtze River Cableway
The station is by the Yangtze River and next to Caiyuanba Bridge. Important train routes passing Chongqing Railway Station include Chengdu – Chongqing Railway, Xiangyang – Chongqing Railway and Sichuan – Guizhou Railway. The station used to be an important terminal for several non-high-speed trains, including the ones to Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, and Guangzhou.
- Station name in Chinese:重庆站
- Station address:249 Caiyuanba Street, Yuzhong District, Chongqing
- Chinese address: 重庆市渝中区菜园坝街道南区路249号
- Nearby transportation:buses, taxis，subway
Chongqing Railway Station Map
Check online Chinese map by using our China Train Booking app.
Main Trains from Chongqing Railway Station
- Chongqing–Beijing: There is one normal-speed train operating from Chongqing Railway Station to Beijing West Railway Station. It takes about 31 hours and costs about 236 yuan for a hard-seat ticket.
- Chongqing–Lanzhou: One normal-speed train to Lanzhou Railway Station from Chongqing Railway Station. The duration is 13 hours and 119 yuan a hard-seat ticket.
- Chengdu–Lhasa:There are no direct trains from Chongqing Railway Station to Lhasa, but you can transfer at Chongqing West Railway Station. There is one normal-speed train from Chongqing West Railway Station to Lhasa Railway Station. It takes about 36 ours and costs about 627.5 yuan for a hard sleeper ticket.
Layout of Chongqing Railway Station
What to Eat at Chongqing Railway Station
For Western-style food, you can find KFC and Mcdonald's.
For local Chinese food, you can try some typical snacks. Such as Chongqing wonton, Hot and Sour Rice Noodles, Tofu pudding…
Transports Around Chongqing Railway Station
Available bus: 207, 210, 325, 347, 419, 439, 503, 606, 61, 619, 606, 862
Starting price: 9 yuan
Available line: Line 1 and 3
Station name: Lianglukou (两路口)
Getting to Other Places from Chongqing Railway Station
To Chaotianmen Dock, 7 Kilometers
Chaotianmen Night View
>>> By subway+bus: Metro Line 1 → bus no.871
1. Take Metro Line 1 at Lianglukou Station and get off after three stops at Xiaoshizi (小什字) Station.
2. Take an internal transfer at bus no.871 and get off after two stops at Chaotianmen Station.
This journey takes about 30 minutes and costs 4 yuan.
>>>By taxi: The journey takes 12 minutes and costs about 16 yuan.
To Chongqing North Railway Station, 10 Kilometers
>>> By subway: Metro Line 3, 9 stops in total
Take Metro Line 3 at Lianglukou Station and get off after nine stops at Chongqing North Railway Station.
This journey takes about 30 minutes and costs 3 yuan.
>>>By taxi: The journey takes 30 minutes and costs about 27 yuan.
To Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport, 29 Kilometers
>>> By subway: Metro Line 3 → Metro Line 10
1. Take Metro Line 1 at Lianglukou Station and get off after nine stops at Chongqing North Railway Station.
2. Take an internal transfer at line 10 and get off after seven stops at Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport Station.
This journey takes about 1 hour and costs 6 yuan.
>>>By taxi: The journey takes 50 minutes and costs about 58 yuan.
Booking Your Train Tickets
You are welcome to book your China train ticket(s) with our China Train Booking app to get your ticket(s) within 5 minutes!