Yiwu Railway Station is one of the first-rank railway stations in China, and it serves both high- and normal-speed trains. It is about 10 kilometers away from Yiwu International Commodities Market (also called Futian Market), and 6.5 kilometers away from Yiwu Airport.
- Name in Chinese: 义乌站 (Yì Wū Zhàn)
- Address: Beizhan Road no.333, Houzhai Street
- Address in Chinese: 后宅街道北站大道333号
- Station size: 11 platforms, 15 lines
- Nearby transport: bus, taxi
Yiwu Railway Station Map
Yiwu Railway Station is a little bit far away from Yiwu’s city center (about 1-hour bus ride).
Want to check the English Yiwu online map on your cellphone anytime and anywhere? Get the free online map by using our China Train Booking app now!
Popular Train Schedules of Yiwu Railway Station
- Yiwu – Shanghai: There are more than 50 high-speed trains from Yiwu Railway Station to Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station. It takes about 1.5 hours and costs 123 yuan for a second class ticket.
- Yiwu – Guangzhou: There are only two high-speed trains from Yiwu Railway Station to Guangzhou South Railway Station . It takes about 7 hours and costs 674.5 yuan for a second class ticket.
- Yiwu – Hangzhou: There are over 100 high-speed trains from Yiwu Railway Station to Hangzhou East Railway Station. It takes about 30 minutes and costs 50 yuan for a second class ticket.
- Yiwu – Beijing: There are three high-speed trains and one normal-speed train from Yiwu Railway Station to Beijing South/ Beijing Railway Station . For bullet trains, it takes about 7 hours and costs 578.5 yuan for a second class ticket.
Yiwu – Hong Kong: There is no direct train from Yiwu to HK, here is a recommended transfer plan:
1. Take a train from Yiwu to Hangzhou (about 30 minutes).
2. Take a train from Hangzhou to Hong Kong West Kowloon Railway Station (about 7.5 hours, 935 yuan).
Book train tickets on China Train Booking app now!
- 3 minutes process to get your train ticket
- 100% money back guarantee
- 1-to-1 free customer service
The Station Layout of Yiwu Railway Station
There are three floors of the station building:
- Ticket office: It’s located in the east direction on F1. There are 24 ticket windows in total offering service such as ticket purchase, cancellation, and reschedule.
- Waiting area: Waiting Room 1 and 4 are on F1, and Waiting Room 2 and 3 are on F2.
- Recreation area: It’s located in the west direction on F1, you can find convenient stores, book store, and restaurants (KFC, Da Niang Dumpling) there.
China Railway Express
There is a China Railway Express built on the right side of Yiwu Railway Station’s entrance. You can deliver your baggage here if it’s overweight.
To see the detailed steps of how to use China Railway Express, please read Baggage Rules of China Railway.
Nearby Transport of Yiwu Railway Station
The bus stops are distributed in the station square.
Available buses: K801, K802, K803, K804, K805, K806, K807, K809, K818, K370, K380
Taxi fare: 8 yuan for starting fare for the first 2.5 kilometers, and 2.5 yuan per extra kilometer; 20% extra fee for night drive (11pm to 6am).
When getting out of the station, there are signs leading you to the taxi stands. Some unlicensed drivers will ask you to get on their cars, however, we recommend you find regular taxis at the taxi stand.
There is a coach station built in the station square near Yiwu Railway Station, called Yiwu Railway Station Coach Station.
You can take long-distance buses here to the nearby counties such as Dongyang, Hengdian, and Xiayang. There are also buses to Shanghai Pudong Railway Station.
Get to the Yiwu’s City Center from Yiwu Railway Station – Choucheng Street, 12.5 Kilometers
Choucheng Street (Chinese: 稠城街道) is the city center of Yiwu, you can get there by taxi or bus:
>>> By taxi: This journey takes about 30 minutes and costs about 45 yuan.
>>> By bus: Take b branch Bus 803 (b支803路), and get off at Nanfanglian Stop (南方联站). There are 19 stops in total.
Get to Other Places from Yiwu Railway Station
To Yiwu West Railway Station, 14.8 Kilometers
Yiwu West Railway Station is located in Chengxi Street, it’s a little far away from the city center.
>>> By taxi: This journey takes about 30 minutes and costs about 50 yuan.
>>> By bus: Take Bus 380, and get off at West Station Chemical Industry Special Line(西站化工专线). There are 22 stops in total.
To Yiwu Airport, 7 Kilometers
>>> By taxi: This journey takes about 15 minutes and costs about 25 yuan.
>>> By bus: Bus 380 → Bus 102, 7 stops in total
1. Take Bus 380 at Yiwu Railway Station and get off at Yangqi Stop (杨七站).
2. Transfer to Bus 102 and get off at Airport Stop (民航机场站)
3. Walk about 250 meters to reach Yiwu Airport.
To Yiwu International Commodities Market (Futian Market), 11 Kilometers
>>> By taxi: This journey takes about 30 minutes and costs about 40 yuan.
>>> By bus: Take Bus 808 at Yiwu Railway Station and get off at International Commodities Market Section One (国际商贸城一区). There are 5 stops in total.
Yiwu International Commodities Market (Futian Market)
To Yiwu International Expo Center, 12 Kilometers
>>> By taxi: This journey takes about 35 minutes and costs about 40 yuan.
>>> By bus: Bus 808 → Bus 15, 9 stops in total
1. Take Bus 808 at Yiwu Railway Station and get off at International Commodities Market Section One (国际商贸城一区).
2. Transfer to Bus 15 and get off at International Expo Center Stop.
Need more transfer information? Why not send us a FAQ on China Train Booking app now! Your question will be answered for free within 2 hours via the app and to your email.
Attractions in Yiwu
Yiwu is a small city and most travelers come here for trade business. Here we’ve provided some famous local attractions for you to visit between your business trips.
Desheng Rock (德胜岩), 4.4 Kilometers
Desheng Rock, Yiwu
Location: Houzhai Street, North of Yiwu (义乌城北后宅街道), about 15 kilometers from Yiwu’s city center
Desheng Rock is one of the most famous attractions in Yiwu and it’s a nice place to enjoy the natural scenery. There is an ancient temple on the top of the mountain, and it takes about 1 hour to reach the top.
What’s more, it’s close to Yiwu Railway Station.
Shuanglin Temple, 28 Kilometers
Location: Wuzhou, Yiwu (义乌市婺州双林寺), about 15 kilometers from Yiwu’s city center.
It’s a very old Buddha temple built in Liang Dynasty (A.D. 543). Shuanglin Temple was once the most famous temple in ancient China, and many Japanese Buddhists came to this temple to learn Buddhism during Tang and Song dynasties.
Shuanglin Temple, Yiwu
To learn more information about how to plan your trip in Yiwu, you are welcome to send us a FAQ on China Train Booking app. Our trip adviser will answer your question for free!
Booking Train Tickets to Yiwu
To learn the ways of how to book a Chinese train tickets, please read How to Buy a Chinese Train Tickets.
To skip learning the complicated ways, we highly recommend you book your Chinese train tickets with our China Train Booking app. Only three steps and wait for three minutes, you can get your China train tickets in the fastest and smartest way!