As 2 famous tourist cities in southern area of China. Guilin and Guiyang attract many travelers every year.
The high-speed railway line between the 2 cities was constructed in 2016, it makes the duration decreased to only around 2 hours.
We provide excellent coach tours and private group tours in Guilin. Get your free consultation via our China Train Booking app now.
Sightseeings of Guilin
Here is a quick index about taking high-speed trains between Guilin and Guiyang. You can navigate quickly to your preferred section.
Guilin–Guiyang High-Speed Train Map
To check online Chinese map, feel free to download China Train Booking app.
- Distance: about 537 kilometers
- Duration: around 2½ hours
- Stations: Guilin North Railway Station (Chinese: 桂林北站) / Guilin North Railway Station (Chinese: 桂林西站), Guiyang North Railway Station (Chinese: 贵阳北站) / Guiyang East Railway Station (Chinese: 贵阳东站)
1. Guilin–Guiyang Train Types
- High-speed D trains: There are 41 D/G-trains running from Guilin to Guiyang and from Guiyang to Guilin daily. The journey only takes about 2½hours and costs 153-161 yuan for a second-class seat ticket.
High-speed train from Guilin to Guiyang
2. Available Train Stations
- Guilin: There are two railway stations head to Guiyang. One is Guilin North Railway Station and the other one is Guilin West Railway Station.
- Guiyang: Passengers can choose to arrive at Guiyang North Railway Station or Guiyang East Railway Station. Please note that Guiyang East Railway Station is far away from the city center.
Guilin to Guiyang High-Speed Train Schedules
|D1838||Guilin North||Guiyang East||08:28–10:46||2 h 18 min|
|D1810||Guilin West||Guiyang East||15:30–14:38||2 h 32 min|
|G312||Guilin West||Guiyang East||15:30–17:37||2 h 07 min|
|D1872||Guilin West||Guiyang East||17:21–19:36||2 h 15 min|
|G320 (the fastest)||Guilin West||Guiyang East||18:11–20:12||2 h 01 min|
|D2842||Guilin West||Guiyang East||21:03–23:23||2 h 20 min|
|D3561||Guiyang North||Guilin||07:18–10:01||2 h 43 min|
|G319 (the fastest)||Guiyang East||Guilin West||10:32–12:34||2 h 02 min|
|D1801||Guiyang East||Guilin West||12:00–14:04||2 h 04 min|
|D1817||Guiyang North||Guilin West||14:33–16:45||2 h 12 min|
|D2837||Guiyang North||Guilin West||17:23–19:59||2 h 36 min|
|D1837||Guiyang East||Guilin North||19:47–22:03||2 h 16 min|
Guilin–Guiyang High-Speed Train Ticket Prices
|Train Type||2nd Class Seat||1st Class Seat||Business Class Seat|
|D/G-Train||153 / 159 CNY||245 / 248 CNY||465 / 477.5 CNY|
How to Get to Guilin North Railway Station
- Location: 6 Zhanqian Road, Diecai District
- Bus: 1, 32, 83, 100, 211, 301, 303
How to Get to Guilin West Railway Station
- Location: Dingjiang Town, Lingchuan County 灵川县定江镇
- Bus: 22, 303
How to Get to Guiyang North Railway Station
- Location: Jiaxiu North Road, Guanshanhu District
- Bus: 13, 50, 56, 65, 66, B236, 261, 262, 263, B267, B268, B270, B292, 802, 1055
How to Get to Guiyang East Railway Station
- Location: Wudang District, Guiyang
- Bus: 272, 274, K271, 275
You can choose to book train tickets between Guilin and Guiyang for your holiday or business travel via China Train Booking app in China. To check real-time train timetable, online map , prices, seat's availability and make the booking online.
Call us for any urgent matters through our hotline answered by English-speaking trip advisors.
Get the free trial now: