Chongqing North Railway Station
Firstly put into use in 2006, Chongqing Bei Railway Station (重庆北站) started up as an assisting station to Chongqing Railway Station. The station is divided into two squares by the main station building.
Chongqing Bei Railway Station is far away from the city center. 10 kilometers far away from Chongqing Railway Station, and 19 kilometers to Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport.
- Name in Chinese: 重庆北站
- Address in Chinese: 重庆市渝北区昆仑大道51号
- Station size: fourteen platforms, twenty-nine lines
- Nearby transportation: buses, taxis, subways
- E-ticket service √
Chongqing North Railway Station Map
Check online Chinese map by using our China Train Booking app.
The Layout of Chongqing Bei Railway Station
Popular Trains from Chongqing North Railway Station
- Chongqing–Chengdu:Over 20 high-speed trains run from Chongqing North Railway Station to Chengdu East Railway Station each day. The journey takes about 2 hours and costs 154 yuan per second-class seat.
- Chongqing–Xi’an: There are three high-speed trains operating from Chongqing North Railway Station to Xi'an North Railway Station daily. It takes about 5 hours and costs about 279.5 yuan for a second-class ticket.. The journey takes about 2 hours and costs about 174.5 yuan per second-class ticket.
- Chongqing–Guangzhou: Only one high-speed train runs each day from Chongqing North Railway Staion to Guangzhou South Railway Station. The journey takes about 8 hours and costs about 468 yuan per second-class ticket.
- Chongqing–Lhasa: There are no direct trains from Chongqing North to Lhasa, but you can transfer at Chongqing West Railway Station. There is one normal-speed train from Chongqing West Railway Station to Lhasa Railway Station. It takes about 36 ours and costs about 627.5 yuan for a hard sleeper ticket.
What to Eat at Chongqing Railway Station
Chongqing spicy noodles
For Western-style food, you can find Subway, KFC, Dairy Queen on F2 and F3.
For local Chinese food, there is a local chain restaurant called Chuanzhiwei (川之味) selling local Chongqing fare such as Chongqing spicy noodles, Chongqing style boiled blood curd. It’s on F2.
Transports Around Chongqing North Railway Station
The bus system is very modern and advanced in Chongqing. Passengers can take a bus from both south square and north square.
Starting price: 9 yuan
Taxi stands are located on underground passage of south square. To leave the station by taxi, please follow the signs to get there. When arriving by taxi at Chongqing Railway Station, passengers will be dropped off at South or North Square.
• Available metro lines: 3, and 10
The stop name of Line 10 is called Chongqing North Train Station North Square, and the stop name of Line 3 is called Chongqing South Train Station South Square.
Getting to Other Places from Chongqing North Railway Station
To Hongyadong Stilted House Complex, 8 Kilometers
hongyadong stilted house complex
>>> By subway: Metro Line 10 → Metro Line 6, 7 stops in total
1. Take Metro Line 10 at Chongqing North Railway Station and get off after three stops at Hongtudi (红土地).
2. Take an internal transfer at Metro Line 6 and get off after four stops at Xiaoshizi (小什字) Station.
This journey takes about 30 minutes and costs 3 yuan.
>>>By taxi: The journey takes 29 minutes and costs about 23 yuan.
To Chongqing Railway Station, 10 Kilometers
Take Metro Line 3 at Chongqing North Railway Station and get off after nine stops at Lianglukou (两路口) Station.
This journey takes about 23 minutes and costs 4 yuan.
>>>By taxi: The journey takes 24 minutes and costs about 24 yuan.
To Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport, 18 Kilometers
>>>By subway:Metro Line 10, 6 stops in total
Take Metro Line 10 at Chongqing North Railway Station and get off at Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport.
The duration is about 33 minutes and it costs 4 yuan.
>>>By taxi: 40 minutes and costs about 46 yuan.
Booking Your Train Tickets
You can use our China Train Booking app to search for trains, learn about China train types, see the train schedules, and view the online map. Our trip advisors are always ready to help you.