Huashan North Railway Station
Huashan North Railway Station was opened in 2009 which is only operates high-speed trains to the cities around Shanxi Province. It’s only about 5 kilometers far away from Huashan scenic area. It is located in Huayin city, Weinan City, Shanxi Province. It is named Huashan North Station because it is near Huashan Mountain.
• Name in Chinese: 华山北站
• Huashan North Railway Station Address: north of Huayue Road
• Address in Chinese: 陕西省华阴市华岳大道北端
• Station size: three platforms, eight lines
• Nearby transportation: buses, taxis
• E-ticket Service: yes
• Station Telephone: 0913-12306
With the continuous optimization of high-speed train service, the "day tour" from Huashan north to Longmen, Luoyang, Zhengzhou and Xi 'an has become a tourist hotline. Tourists can take the earliest high-speed train to Huashan and then take the high-speed train back home in the evening, saving the cost of board and lodging.
Huashan is a popular scenic spot, with 40,000 visitors per day during the peak season. It is famous for its precipitous peaks. The temperature of Huashan Mountain declines linearly from the foothills to the summit, with an annual average temperature of 6.8 degrees. Mount Huashan has different sceneries throughout the year, the best time to visit Mount Huashan is from April to October. It is one of the five famous mountains in China and the birthplace of Chinese civilization.
Huashan North Railway Station Map
Huashan North Railway Station is close to north of Huayue Road.
Click the picture to see a larger map:
Check online Chinese map by using our China Train Booking app.
The Layout of Huashan North Railway Station
Popular Trains from Huashan North Railway Station
- Huashan to Xi’an: More than 20 high-speed trains run from Huashan North Railway Station to Xi'an North Railway Station each day. The journey takes about half an hours and costs 54.5 yuan per second-class seat ticket.
- Huashan to Beijing: 6 high-speed trains from Huashan North Railway Station to Beijing West Railway Station each day. The journey takes about 5 hours and costs second-class ticket.
- Huashan to Luoyang Longmen:Over 10 high-speed trains head to Luoyang Longmen Railway Station from Huashan North Railway Station. The journey takes about 1 hour and costs 119.5 yuan for a seat ticket.
- Huashan to Shanghai:There is 1 high-speed train to Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station from Huashan North Railway Station. The duration is 7 hours and costs 619.5 yuan for a second-class seat ticket.
Layout of Huashan North Railway Station
Huashan North Railway Station is not a big station, which has 3 platforms and 8 operating lines. Besides, it is only has a one-floor main building and a front square.
F1: entrance and exit, ticket windows, check-in points, waiting area, hot drinking water, toilets, specialty stores, restaurants
What to Eat at Huashan North Railway Station
Since Huashan North is a quite small railway station, it’s not recommended for you to enjoy the local flavor in the station.
If you have enough time, you can find some restaurants and try the typical Shanxi flavors around the station, such as Biangbiang Noodles, Mutton and Bread Pieces in Soup, Cold Noodles, Youpo Noodles…
Huashan (Weinan City) Climate
Weinan city is located in the east of the Guanzhong Plain in Shaanxi Province, bordering shanxi and Henan on the east, Xi 'an and Xianyang on the west, Qinling Mountains and Shangluo on the south, Qiaoshan on the north, and Yan 'an and Tongchuan on the north. It is typically a warm temperate sub-humid climate
huashan snow view
The average temperature of spring: 14℃
The average temperature of summer: 23℃
The average temperature of autumn: 13℃
Transports Around Huashan North Railway Station
Available buses: bus no. 1 and 2
Location: in front of the station square
The location of the taxi stand: near the station square
Starting price: 7 yuan
Getting to Other Places from Huashan North Railway Station
How to Get to Huashan Railway Station
- Total distance: 13 kilometers
>>> By bus: bus no.1 → bus 608
1．Take bus no.1 at Huashan North Railway Station and get off at Court.
2. Take an internal transfer at bus 608 and get off after 7 stops at Huashan Railway Station.
This journey takes about 50 minutes and costs 4 yuan.
>>>By taxi: The journey takes 16 minutes and costs about 20 yuan.
How to Get to Mount Huashan
Total distance: 5 kilometers
>>> By bus
Huashan passengers can take free bus No. 2 to the terminal Huashan Tourist Center station.
Departure bus stop: South of the square in front of Huashan North Station (walk 200 meters to the right)
- The first summer bus is 6:00 and the last bus is 19:00.
- The first train in winter starts at 6:30 and the last one at 18:30
Departure interval: It runs every 15 minutes.
Take bus no.2 at Huashan North Railway Station and get off at Mount Huashan.
>>>By taxi: The journey takes 15 minutes and costs about 12 yuan.
How to Get to Shaohua Mountain National Forest Park
- Total distance: 32 kilometers
>>> By bus: No available bus. Taking the taxi is recommended.
>>>By taxi: The journey takes 45 minutes and costs about 35 yuan.
Booking Your Train Tickets
You are always welcome to use our China Train Booking app to get your tickets within 3 minutes. We will make the process of booking a train ticket quite easy for you. Payment is also safe and convenient via credit card, PayPal, WeChat, and Alipay.