Ningbo Railway Station is located in Haishu District (海曙区), which is the city center of Ningbo.
- Station name in Chinese: 宁波站
- Station address: Nanzhan South Road no. 19, Haishu District
- Address in Chinese: 海曙区南站东路19号南广场
- Station size: 8 platforms and 18 lines
- Nearby transport: subway, bus, airport express, and long-distance coach
Ningbo Railway Station Map
Download China Train Booking app to check China online map anytime and anywhere.
Popular Trains to Other Cities
- Ningbo to Shanghai: There are 48 high-speed trains operating from Ningbo Railway Station to Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station daily. It takes about 2 hours and costs about 144 yuan for a second-class ticket.
- Ningbo to Hangzhou: There are 89 high-speed trains operating from Ningbo Railway Station to Hangzhou East Railway Station daily. It takes about 1 hour and costs about 71 yuan for a second-class ticket.
- Ningbo to Hong Kong: There is no direct train from Ningbo to HK. However, passengers can take high-speed trains to Hangzhou first, and then, take a high-speed train to Hong Kong West Kowloon Railway Station.
- Ningbo to Beijing: There are 4 high-speed trains operating from Ningbo Railway Station to Beijing South Railway Station daily. It takes about 7 hours and costs about 595.5 yuan for a second-class ticket.
- Ningbo to Yiwu: There are 2 high-speed trains operating from Ningbo Railway Station to Yiwu Railway Station daily. It takes about 2 hours and costs about 121 yuan for a second-class ticket.
Check online China train timetables and book tickets on China Train Booking app.
The Layout of Ningbo Railway Station
There are six floors in total: three levels on the ground and three level underground.
- F1: entrances, ticket windows, VIP waiting room, and platforms
- F2: waiting hall, ticket windows (cancel and reschedule), and boarding gates
- F3: commercial floor with chain restaurants and convenience stores
- B1: exit floor with passages connecting the South and North Squares
- B2 & B3: subway
Nearby Transport Around Ningbo Railway Station
The subway station is located on B2 and B3, inside of the railway station. Metro line 2 is available to use now:
- Route: Qingshuipu ⇄Lishe International Airport
- First/Last train: 6:20–22:20
There are two bus stations located in South Square and North Square.
- Buses in the South Square: mainly go to Yinzhou, Fenghua, Yuyao, Haishu, and Jiangdong Districts
- Buses in the North Square: mainly go to Zhenhai, Beilun, and Jiangbei Cicheng Districts
The airport express station is located in the South Square.
- Open: 8:30–19:20
- Departure interval: one hour
- Ticket fare: about 15 yuan a person
The coach station is located in the west side of the South Square. It mainly operates coaches to the places in or around Zhejiang Province, such as Shanghai, Hanghou, Jiaxing, Huzhou, Shaoxing, Zhoushan, etc.
Getting to Other Places from Ningbo Railway Station
To Ningbo Lishe International Airport, About 12 Kilometers
>>> By taxi: It takes about 15 minutes and costs about 40 yuan.
>>> By subway: Take Metro Line 2 and get off at Lishe International Airport Station (9 stops).
>>> By airport express: Go to the South Square to take the airport express.
To Tianyi Square, About 3 Kilometers
>>> By taxi: It takes about 15 minutes and costs about 15 yuan.
>>> By subway: Take Metro Line 2 and get off at Chenghuangmiao Station (1 stop). Leave the station from Exit D.
To Ningbo Museum, About 8.5 Kilometers
>>> By taxi: It takes about 25 minutes and costs about 30 yuan.
>>> By subway: Take Bus 633 at the South Square and get off at Yinzhou District Goverment East (鄞州区政府东站, 9 stops). Walk about 500 meters to reach the museum.
Book Your China Train Tickets...
You are recommended to use our China Train Booking app to book your China train tickets anytime and anywhere:
- Three booking steps and receive your tickets in 3 minutes
- 100% money back guarantee
- One-to-one English customer service