Qiandaohu Railway Station, formerly known as Chun 'an Railway Station, it is located in Chun 'an County, Hangzhou City, Zhejiang Province. It is a Railway station under the jurisdiction of China Railway Shanghai Bureau Group Co., Ltd. It is the only station with departure function along the Hangzhou-Huangshan High Speed Railway.
Qiandaohu Railway Station officially started construction in July 2016 and was put into use on December 25, 2018. Qiandaohu Railway Station serves the whole of Chun 'an County, and also radiates to the townships of Fenshui and Baijiang in Tonglu. The construction of Qiandaohu Railway Station means that Chun 'an has officially entered the era of high-speed railway. It is a milestone event in the development history of Chun 'an and will have a far-reaching impact on the ideology, regional pattern, interaction of elements and urban and rural governance of Chun 'an County.
- Name in Chinese: 千岛湖站
- Qiandaohu Railway Station Address: the north side of the Wenchang Village, Wenchang Town, Chun’an County, Hangzhou
- Address in Chinese: 杭州市淳安县文昌镇文昌村北侧
- Station size: two platforms, six lines
- Nearby transportation: buses, taxis
- E-ticket Service: yes
- Station Telephone: 0571-12306
Qiandaohu Railway Station Map
Qiandaohu Railway Station is at the north side of the Wenchang Village, Wenchang Town, Chun’an County.
Check the below online map now.
Check online Chinese map by using our China Train Booking app.
Popular Trains to Qiandaohu Railway Station
- Nanjing to Qiandaohu: Eight high-speed trains run from Nanjing Railway Station to Qiandaohu Railway Station each day. The journey takes about 2.5 hours and costs 186 yuan per second-class ticket.
- Hangzhou to Qiandaohu: There are over 20 high-speed trains run from Hangzhou East Railway Station to Qiaodaohu Railway Station each day. The journey takes about 1 hours and costs 70 yuan per second-class ticket.
- Huangshan to Qiaodaohu: Over 20 high-speed trains head to Qiandaohu Railway Station from Huangshan North Railway Station. The journey takes about 1.5 hours and costs 147 yuan for a seat ticket.
- Shanghai to Qiandaohu: About 15 high-speed trains from Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Stationto Qiaodaohu Railway Station. The journey takes about 1 hour and costs 70 yuan per second-class ticket.
Layout of Qiandaohu Railway Station
Qiandaohu Railway Station is an elevated station under the line. The decoration design style of the station house integrates the local characteristics of Chun 'an, including cultural, historical, natural landscape and other elements. It embodies the characteristics of green and low-carbon, safe and orderly, fast and convenient, taking travel into account, intelligent and efficient, etc.
F2: entrance, waiting hall, ticket office
F1: exit floor
Below is the layout of Qiandaohu Railway Station, click the map to see a larger map:
qiandaohu fish head
Because Qiaodaohu Railway Station is not a big station, there are few restaurants at there. Hence, we recommend you to find some local restaurants outside the railway station.
The most representative food of the Qiandaohu gourmet is the Qiandaohu fish head. Thousand Island Lake fish head cooking methods are diverse, it can be stewed, boiled fish head is the main method, and even a fish two to eat, especially the fish head boil out of the soup, smooth and delicious, oil lubrication tender, rich ingredients, fragrance overflowing, is to one of the Thousand Island Lake must eat dishes.
The Thousand Island Lake Scenic Spot is located in Chun 'an County. Qiandao Lake Scenic Spot is located in the middle of the subtropical zone, which belongs to the subtropical monsoon climate zone. In winter, it is controlled by the northern high pressure and prevailing northwest wind, and the weather is mainly sunny, cold and dry. Its climate features: four distinct seasons, adequate sunlight, abundant heat, abundant rainfall, moderate temperature.
Transports Around Qiandaohu Railway Station
Available buses: ： 1. Qiandaohu High-speed Railway Express Line
2. Tourism Bus No. 1
3. Tourism Bus No. 2 Price: 5-15 yuan Location: near the station squareLocation: near the station square
The location of the taxi stand: near the main building
Starting price: 8 yuan
Follow those indicators at Qiandaohu Railway Station, you will find the taxi stands easily.
Getting to Other Places in Chun’an County
How to Get to Thousand-island Lake
Thousand island Lake
- Total distance: 28 kilometers
>>> By bus
Take Tourism Bus No. 1 at Qiandaohu Railway Station, and get off at Thousand-island Lake Station.
This journey takes about 1.5 hours and costs 9 yuan.
>>>By taxi: The journey takes 32 minutes and costs about 40 yuan.
How to Get to Qiaodaohu Coach Station
Total distance: 34 kilometers
>>> By bus
Take Tourism Bus No. 2 at Qiandaohu Railway Station, and get off at Qiandaohu Xinyue Station.
Take K007 at Qiandaohu Xinyue Station, and get off at Qindaohu Coach Station.
This journey takes about 1 hour 30 minutes and costs 9 yuan.
>>>By taxi: The journey takes 40 minutes and costs about 45 yuan.
Booking Your Train Tickets
You are always welcome to use our China Train Booking app to get your tickets within 3 minutes. We will make the process of booking a train ticket quite easy for you. Payment is also safe and convenient via credit card, PayPal, WeChat, and Alipay.