Chengdu wolong panda
Chengdu Station, also called North Railway Station, is the largest railway passenger hub in Southwest China, 504 kilometers from Chongqing City, and 1100 kilometers from Kunming City.
- Station name in Chinese:成都站
- Station address: Third north section of Second Ring Road, Jinniu District, Chengdu
- Chinese address: 成都市金牛区二环路北三段
- Nearby transportation:buses, taxis， subway
Chengdu Railway Station Map
Check online Chinese map by using our China Train Booking app.
The Layout of Chengdu Railway Station
Popular Trains from Chengdu Railway Station
- Chengdu–Chongqing: 3 normal-speed trains run from Chengdu Railway Station to Chongqing North Railway Station each day. The journey takes about 4 hours and costs 46.5 yuan per hard seat ticket.
- Chengdu–Beijing: Four normal-speed trains run each day from Chengdu Railway Station to Beijing West Railway Station. The journey takes about 27 hours and costs about 236 yuan per hard seat ticket.
- Chengdu–Guangzhou: There are three normal-speed trains operating from Chengdu Railway Station to Guangzhou Railway Station daily. It takes about 26 hours and costs about 206 yuan for a hard seat ticket.
- Chengdu–Lhasa: There is one normal-speed train head to Lhasa Railway Station from Chengdu Railway Station. The duration is about 36 hours and costs about 302.5 a hard seat ticket.
What to Eat at Chengdu Railway Station
As the birthplace and development center of the famed Sichuan cuisine, Chengdu is one of the essential hubs of fine cuisine in China.
For Western-style food, you can find Mcdonald's and KFC on F1.
For local Chinese food, you can try Liaoji bangbang chicken. It’s on F1 too.
Transports Around Chengdu Railway Station
To/from Chengdu Railway Station (成都站): 2, 9, 16, 17, 27, 34, 36, 50, 54, 55, 65, 83, 86, 108, 123, 298, K1, K2
To/from Chengdu Shuangliu Airport (成都双流机场): Airport Shuttle Bus
Starting price: 8 yuan
Location: on the front square, close to the exit
Available line: Line 1, 7
Station name: Chengdu North Railway Station.
Location: the east side of the square or around the square
Getting to Other Places from Chengdu Railway Station
To Chengdu People's Park, 6 Kilometers
Chengdu people's park
>>> By subway: Metro Line 1, 4 stops in total
Take Metro Line 1 at Chengdu Railway Station and get off at Tianfu Square.
This journey takes about 15 minutes and costs 3 yuan.
>>>By taxi: The journey takes 22 minutes and costs about 15 yuan.
To Chengdu East Railway Station, 14 Kilometers
>>> By subway: Metro Line 7, 10 stops in total
Take Metro Line 7 at Chengdu Railway Station and get off at Chengdu East Railway Station.
The duration is about 27 minutes and it costs 4 yuan.
>>>By taxi: The journey takes 33 minutes and costs about 29 yuan.
To Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport, 25 Kilometers
>>> By airport shuttle bus: line no.2
Take airport shuttle bus line no.1 at Chengdu Railway Station and get off at Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport.
This journey takes about 1 hour and costs 16 yuan.
>>>By taxi: The journey takes 50 minutes and costs about 67 yuan.
Booking Your Train Tickets
You are welcome to book your China train ticket(s) with our China Train Booking app to get your ticket(s) within 5 minutes!