Hefei South Railway Station
There are two railway stations located in Hefei city, Anhui province. One is Hefei railway station which was put into use on 1935, and the other is Hefei south railway station. It was built on 2012 and opened on Nov.12, 2014. The station is located in Baohe district, it is about 13 kilometers far away from Hefei Railway Station and kilometers south of Hefei downtown. It covers 99,200 square metros, and has 12 platforms, 26 railway lines.
Hefei South Railway Station is a newly-built railway station of Hefei Railway hub, and it is one of the fourth largest railway station built by Shanghai Railway Administration, following Shanghai Hongqiao Station, Nanjing South Station and Hangzhou East Station. Most of high speed trains are departs from Hefei South railway station.
Relying on Hefei South Railway Station, Hefei has formed a one-hour travel circle to Nanjing, Bengbu and Jinzhai, and has formed a 2 hours of tourism and culture circle to Hangzhou, Wuxi, Suzhou, Wuhan, Huangshan. Besides, passengers can go from Hefei to Shanghai, Hangzhou or Jinan within 3 hours for business trip. And it takes 4 hours to Beijing, Tianjin, Changsha, Nanchang and Fuzhou.
- Station name in Chinese:合肥南站
- Station address: Longchuan Road, Baohe District, Hefei Anhui, China
- Chinese address: 合肥市包河区龙川路
- Nearby transportation: Subway, buses, taxis
- E-ticket Service: Yes
Hefei South Railway Station Map
Check online Chinese map by using our China Train Booking app.
Popular Trains From Hefei South Railway Station
- Hefei South to BeijingThere are 10 high speed trains are available from Hefei Railway Station to Beijing South Railway Station. All of the trains are departs at Hefei South Railway Station. It takes around 4.5 hours. The price for a 1st class seat is CNY 745.5 and for a 2nd class seat is CNY 443.
- Hefei South to Shanghai: From Hefei South to Shanghai, there are 49 high speed trains are available between these two cities. They are all departs at Hefei South Railway station and most of them are arrives at Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station , and some of them are arrives at Shanghai Railway Station . The fastest one is Train No.G7122 (09:39 – 11:30), only takes about 2 hours and costs CNY220 per second-class seat ticket.
- Hefei South to Huangshan:Currently there are 20 high-speed trains run from Hefei South Railway Station toHuangshan North Railway Station each day. The whole journey takes about 1.5 hours and costs CNY140.5 per second-class seat ticket and CNY236.5 per first-class seat ticket.
- Hefei South to Hangzhou: There are 45 high-speed trains from Hefei South Railway Station toHangzhou East Railway Stationdaily. It takes around 2.5 hours. The ticket price for 2nd class seat is ranging from CNY 184.5 – CNY 275.
- Hefei South to Nanjing:Currently there are 67 high-speed trains run from Hefei South Railway Station to Nanjing South Railway Station daily. Passengers can get to Nanjing from Hefei by only 48mins. It is very fast and convenient. And it costs CNY 67 per second-class seat ticket and CNY 107 per first-class seat ticket.
- Hefei South to Fuzhou:From Hefei South to Fuzhou, there are 12 high speed trains are available between these two cities dairy Nine of them are arrives at Fuzhou South Railway station and the others are arrives at Fuzhou Railway station. It takes around 4 hours and cost CNY 357 per second-class seat ticket.
The Layout of Hefei South Railway Station
Hefei South Railway Station has Four floors.
B1: Arrivals, Exits, Transfer Area, Taxi areas, Bus station, Station square.
B2: Metro line 3 station
F1: Entrance, Security check, Ticket Windows, Platforms, Railway track, Transfer
F2: Departures, Waiting Area
What to Eat at Hefei South Railway Station
There are some food options in departure hall, including Chinese food, fast food, bread, coffer and cake, KFC and McDonald's. Or if you have enough time, you can find some Chinese restaurants in North station square. There are also many shops that you can buy local souvenir or some food to eat on train.
Getting to Other Places from Hefei South Railway Station
|Hefei South Railway Station||Hefei Railway Station||Subway line 1||29 min|
|Hefei Xinqiao International Airport||Subway line 1-Shuttle Bus Line3||1 h 20 min|
|Hefei Swan Lake Park||Bus No.43||1 hour|
Hefei Swan Lake Park
The Swan Lake Park
The Swan Lake Park is a must visit attraction in Hefei. The lake was named after the shape of a swan. It is an open park in hefei city with various sculptures, gardens, trees, artificial beaches, fountains and other landscapes. Some people say the lake is large, there are many trees around and the environment is beautiful, the air is fresh and clean, there are many parents to play there with their kids on weekend. Most of them said it is a place that worth to visit.
Booking Your Train Tickets To Hefei Nan
You are always welcome to use our China Train Booking app to get your tickets within 3 minutes. We will make the process of booking a train ticket quite easy for you. Payment is also safe and convenient via credit card, PayPal, WeChat, and Alipay.