Wuxi Railway Station mainly operates both high-speed trains and normal-speed trains to the cities around Yangtze River delta.
• Name in Chinese: 无锡站
• Zhuhai Railway Station Address: 1, Chezhan Road, Liangxi District, Wuxi
• Address in Chinese: 无锡市梁溪区车站路1号
• Station size: six platforms, twelve lines
• Nearby transportation: buses, taxis, subways
• E-ticket Service: yes
• Station Telephone: 0510-12306
Wuxi, one of the central cities of Yangtze River Delta in China and an important scenic tourist city. It’s located in the east China region, the south of Jiangsu Province and the Yangtze River Delta plain. It is an important part of the Yangtze River city cluster, bordering the Yangtze River to the north and Taihu Lake to the south. It is known as the "Pearl of Taihu Lake".city center, about 19 kilometers far from Wuxi East Railway Station, and 20 kilometers from Shuofang International Airport.
Wuxi Railway Station Map
Wuxi Railway Station is in Liangxi District (梁溪区), which is in the city center of Wuxi.
Click the picture to see a larger map:
Check online Chinese map by using our China Train Booking app.
Popular Trains from Zhuhai Railway Station
- Wuxi to Nanjing: More than 20 high-speed trains run from Wuxi Railway Station to Nanjing South Railway Stationeach day. The journey takes about 1 hours and costs 84.5 yuan per second-class seat ticket.
- Wuxi to Hangzhou: 14 high-speed trains run from Wuxi Railway Station to Hangzhou East Railway Station each day. The journey takes about 2 hour and costs 131 yuan per second-class ticket.
- Wuxi to Shanghai: Over 30 high-speed trains from Wuxi Railway Station to Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station. The journey takes about 50 minutes and costs 59.5 second-class ticket.
- Wuxi to Suzhou: Over 20 high-speed train heads to Suzhou Railway Station from Wuxi Railway Station. The journey takes about 15 minutes and costs 20 yuan for a second-class seat ticket.
- Wuxi to Hefei: There are 6 high-speed trains to Hefei Railway Station from Wuxi Railway Station. The duration is 2 hours and costs 152 yuan for a second-class seat ticket.
Layout of Wuxi Railway Station
Wuxi Railway Station has a three-floor main building and a front square.
F3: check-in points
F2: restaurants, check-in points, toilets, waiting areas
F1: entrance and exit, ticket windows, check-in points, waiting area, hot drinking water, toilets, specialty stores, restaurants, bookstore and nursery room
What to Eat at Wuxi Railway Station
You can try local Jiangsu Cuisine in Wuxi. Wuxi flavor tastes sweet and light, famous for all kinds of aquatic products. Here are some typical Wuxi dishes, such as Wuxi Style Spare Ribs, Crispy Whitebait, Fish Skin Wonton.
For Western-style food, you can find KFC on F2.
For local Chinese food, there is a Chinese chain dumpling restaurant called Daniang Dumplings (大娘水饺) on B1, and you can also try wonton on F2.
Wuxi city belongs to the north subtropical humid region, affected by monsoon circulation. Its main features are mild climate, abundant rain and sunshine.
Wuxi is in the south of Jiangsu province, bordering the lower reaches of the Yangtze River in the north and Taihu Lake in the south. The temperature variation characteristics of Wuxi can represent the climate of Jiangsu and Zhejiang to a certain extent
The average temperature of spring: 17℃
The average temperature of summer: 26℃
The average temperature of autumn: 19℃
The average temperature of winter: 7℃
Transports Around Wuxi Railway Station
There are 3 bus stops around Zhuhai Railway Station.
They are Wuxi Central Bus Station, The Railway Station, Wuxi Coach Station
Location: south and north square
The location of the taxi stand: north square
Starting price: 9 yuan
Available lines: subway line 1 and line 2
Operating time: 06:30-21:30; 06:30-22:20
Click the picture to see the larger routes:
Getting to Other Places from Wuxi Railway Station
How to Get to Wuxi East Railway Station
- Total distance: 19 kilometers
>>> By subway: Metro Line 1 → Metro Line 2
1．Take Metro Line 1 at Wuxi Railway Station and get off at Sanyang Square.
2. Take an internal transfer at line 2 and get off after 13 stops at Wuxi East Railway Station.
This journey takes about 50 minutes and costs 5 yuan.
>>>By taxi: The journey takes 35 minutes and costs about 40 yuan.
How to Get to Lihu Park
Total distance: 15 kilometers
>>> By bus
Take bus 20 at Wuxi Railway Station, and get off at Lihu Park Station.
>>>By taxi: The journey takes 25 minutes and costs about 30 yuan.
How to Get to Wuxi Shuofang International Airport
- Total distance: 20 kilometers
>>> By airport shuttle bus
Take the airport shuttle bus line 1 at Wuxi Railway Station and get off at Shuofang International Airport.
>>>By taxi: The journey takes 26 minutes and costs about 30 yuan.
Booking Your Train Tickets
You are always welcome to use our China Train Booking app to get your tickets within 3 minutes. We will make the process of booking a train ticket quite easy for you. Payment is also safe and convenient via credit card, PayPal, WeChat, and Alipay.