Zhengzhou is the capital and largest city of Henan Province in the central part of China. Zhengzhou Railway Station was built in 1904. It is on the junction of China’s two main rail lines (Beijing-Guangzhou and Lianyungang-Lanzhou Railways), hence known as the "heart of China’s railway network”. The station is one of the largest terminals and the most important transit points for railway passengers in China. Every day over 400 trains arriving at or departing from this station and can reach most cities within China, including Beijing, Guangzhou, Shanghai, Tianjin, Shenzhen, Hangzhou, Dongguan, Harbin, Luoyang and so on.
- Station name in Chinese:郑州站
- Station address: No.82, Erqi District, Zhengzhou
- Chinese address: 郑州市二七区二马路82号
- Nearby transportation: Subway, buses, taxis
- E-ticket Service: Yes
Zhengzhou Railway Station Map
Check online Chinese map by using our China Train Booking app.
Popular Trains From Zhengzhou Railway Station
- Zhengzhou to Beijing: There are only 2 high speed trains are available from Zhengzhou Railway Station to Beijing West Railway Station. Most high speed trains are departs at Zhengzhou East Railway Station. All 25 normal speed trains are departs at Zhengzhou Railway station. And it is to both Beijing Railway Station and Beijing West Railway Station which takes 6 to 13 hours. The price for a soft sleeper is CNY 251 and for a hard sleeper is CNY 163.
- Zhengzhou to Luoyang Longmen: From Zhengzhou to Luoyang Longmen, there are 15 high speed trains are available between these two cities. They are all departs at Zhengzhou Railway station and arrives atLuoyang Longmen Railway Station. The journey takes about 40mins and costs 59.5 yuan per second-class seat ticket. Besides, There are 39 normal speed trains available from Zhengzhou railway station to Luoyang railway station, it takes about 1.5 hours and costs 65.5yuan per hard sleeper berth ticket.
- Zhengzhou to Shanghai:Currently there are 4 high-speed trains run from Zhengzhou Railway Station to Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station each day. The journey takes about 4 - 6 hours and costs around 435.5 - 476.5 yuan per second-class seat ticket.
- Zhengzhou to Guangzhou: There are 12 high-speed trains from Zhengzhou Railway Station to Guangzhou South Railway Station dairy. The fastest one only takes about 5.5 hours and the slowest one takes around 7 hours for whole journey. It costs 656 yuan per second-class seat ticket.
- Zhengzhou to Lanzhou: At present, there are 5 high-speed trains from Zhengzhou Railway Station to Lanzhou West Railway Station. The journey takes about 5 hours and costs 406 yuan per second-class seat ticket.
- Zhengzhou to Changsha: Currently there are 12 high-speed trains from Zhengzhou Railway Station to Changsha South Railway Station . It takes about 4 hours and costs 397.5 yuan for a second-class seat ticket.
- Zhengzhou to Urumqi:There are only 9 normal speed trains from Zhengzhou Railway Station to Urumqi Railway Stationdairy. The journey takes about 32 - 39 hours. The price for soft sleeper berth is 834.5 yuan and it costs 529.5 yuan for per hard sleeper berth ticket.
- Zhengzhou to Lhasa:From Zhengzhou Railway Station to Lhasa Railway Station, there are 2 normal speed train available dairy. They are train No. Z265 (03:46 - 16:56, +1) & Z165 (05:17 - 19:26, +1). The price for a soft sleeper is around 1062 yuan and for a hard sleeper is 668 yuan. Besides, the price for the hard seat ticket is 328 yuan.
The Layout of Zhengzhou Railway Station
Zhengzhou Railway Station has Five floors:
B1: arrivals, exits, Parking Lot, Ticket Window
F1: station entrances, ticket windows, security checks, waiting area for Business Seat.
F2: waiting rooms, boarding gates, mobile charging places, Baggage deposit and restaurants (McDonald’s, KFC, and some Chinese chain restaurants)
What to Eat at Zhengzhou Railway Station
Stewed Noodles with Mutton
For Western-style food, you can find Mcdonald's and KFC on F2. In Henan Province, the one you must try is Stewed Noodles with Mutton or we called Hui mian noodles. The soup is brewed for around 5 with tender lamb, sheep bones and other 7 or 8 traditional Chinese medicines, fresh and nutritious. There are also shredded kelp, tofu, coriander, bean vermicelli and quail egg in a bowl of Hui Mian noodles.
Zhengzhou is characterized by hot, humid summers and cool, dry winters. Spring and autumn are dry and somewhat abbreviated transition periods. The hottest month is July and the average temperature is about 27°C while the coldest month is January with an average temperature of -0.2°C. The annual average temperature is 15.8 degrees Celsius, and the average annual precipitation is 640 mm. So the best time of year to visit Zhengzhou for warm-weather activities are from early May to mid June and from mid August to early October.
|Zhengzhou Railway Station||Zhengzhou East Railway Station||Subway line 1||30 min|
|Zhengzhou West Railway Station||Bus||1 h 40 min|
|Zhengzhou Xinzheng International Airport||Shuttle bus line3||1 hour|
Zhengzhou is one of the eight ancient capitals in China. The top three sightseeing spots are Mount Songshan, with its combination of culture and nature scenery. Shaolin Temple, the birthplace of Shaolin Kung fu, and Yellow River Scenic Area, There are green lands, clear waters, pavilions, scattered statues with interesting histories, inside the scenic area.
Mount Song & Shaolin Temple
Mount Songshan is located in Dengfeng, Zhengzhou City. It is one of the Five Sacred and Famous Mountains in China. . It was being an important venue for the ancient Chinese emperors, kings and ministers to hold grand ceremony of worship of heaven to pray and say thanks for peace and prosperity. Shaolin Temple is situated in the west foothills of Song Mountain, here you can appreciate a wonderful performances of Shaolin Kung Fu, or you may also have a chance to attend the course to learn some Shaolin Kung Fu.
The Songshan scenery spot has greatly been improved after the reform and open policy. There are eight scenery spots have formed here, including the Shaolin Temple, the Songyang Academy, Taishi Mount, the Fawang Temple, the Zhongyue Temple, Luya waterfall, the star observation platform, and the Shaoshi Mount.
Yellow River Scenic Area
Yellow River Scenic Area is located 20 kilometers northwest to Zhengzhou City, it is a section of hills along the Yellow River covered with bushes and trees and a large paved plaza. Here you can experience the scenery of Yellow River and long-lasting Yellow River Culture. Here the highlight is the 106 meters (347 feet) high Stone Figures of f Emperor Yan and Emperor Huang who are known as the ancestors of Chinese people. They are carved on the mountain directly. It have the record for being the 5th tallest statues of any kind in the world. There are some ancestor worship performance will be held everyday so that tourists have a chance to understanding of Chinese culture better.
Booking Your Train Tickets To Zhengzhou
You are always welcome to use our China Train Booking app to get your tickets within 3 minutes. We will make the process of booking a train ticket quite easy for you. Payment is also safe and convenient via credit card, PayPal, WeChat, and Alipay.