Naning to Hanoi train
Nanning Railway Station connects Guangxi Province with its neighboring provinces like Guangdong, Guizhou, Yunnan and Hunan. It also harbors trains running from Beijing, Nanjing, Shanghai and Zhengzhou. Nanning – Hanoi international train takes people across the border down to Vietnam.
- Name in Chinese: 南宁站, Lìjiāng Zhàn
- Address: 82 Zhonghua Road, Xixiangtang Distric
- Address in Chinese: 南宁市西乡塘区中华路82号
- Nearby transportation: buses, taxis, subways
- E-ticket service √
Nanning Railway Station Map
Check online Chinese map by using our China Train Booking app.
The Layout of Nanning Railway Station
Popular Trains from Nanning Railway Station
- Nanning–Guilin: About 10 high-speed trains run from Nanning Railway Station to Guilin Railway Station each day. The journey takes about 3 hours and costs 131 yuan per second-class seat.
- Nanning–Kunming:Twelve high-speed trains run each day from Nanning Railway Station to Kunming South Railway Station. The journey takes about 4 hours and costs about 262 yuan per second-class ticket.
- Nanning–Guangzhou: There are four normal-speed trains operating from Nanning Railway Station to Guangzhou Railway Statio daily. It takes about 13 hours and costs about 105 yuan for a hard seat ticket.
Buy Nanning to Hanoi TrainIf you want to buy Nanning to Hanoi International Train ticket. Feel free to contact us, we offer this service perfectly.
What to Eat at Nanning Railway Station
For Western-style food, you can find Dicos on F1.
For local Chinese food, you can try Ze Rice Noodles. It’s on F1 too.
Transports Around Nanning Railway Station
To/from Nanning Railway Station (南宁站): 10, 19, 21, 24, 202, 203, 204, 208, 212, 31, 32, 33, 41, 5, 59, 501, 6, 66, 69, 605, 7, 8, 801, 804, 805, 9 and Xixiangtang Express
To/from Nanning Wuxu International Airport (南宁吴圩国际机场): take the airport shuttle bus at Nanning Aviation Hotel (民航宾馆), which is 2km in front of Nanning Railway Station
Taxi fee: starting price 9RMB/2km, toll range 1.7RMB for 1km for daytime, starting price 11RMB for nighttime.
• Available metro lines: 1, and 2
Getting to Other Places from Nanning Railway Station
To Nanning International Convention Center, 8 Kilometers
Nanning Convention Center
>>> By subway: Metro Line 1, 7 stops in total
Take Metro Line 1 at Nanning Railway Station and get off at Nanning International Convention Center.
This journey takes about 35 minutes and costs 4 yuan.
>>>By taxi: The journey takes 28 minutes and costs about 58 yuan.
To Nanning East Railway Station, 15 Kilometers
>>>By subway: Metro Line 1, 14 stops in total
Take Metro Line 1 at Nanning Railway Station and get off at Nanning East Railway Station.
The duration is about 35 minutes and it costs 4 yuan.
>>>By taxi: The journey takes 22 minutes and costs about 58 yuan.
To Nanning Wuxu International Airport, 34 Kilometers
>>>By airport shuttle bus: line no.1
Take airport shuttle bus line no.1 at Nanning Railway Station and get off at Nanning Wuxu International Airport.
This journey takes about 1 hour and costs 20 yuan.
>>>By taxi: The journey takes 42 minutes and costs about 134 yuan.
Booking Your Train Tickets
You can use our China Train Booking app to search for trains, learn about China train types, see the train schedules, and view the online map. Our trip advisors are always ready to help you.