Xingping Town near Yangshuo
Yangshuo Railway Station serves high-speed trains between Guilin, Guangzhou, Chengdu, etc. It’s not located in Yangshuo County, but in a nearby town called Xingping (about an hour’s drive to West Street, Yangshuo), which is also a beautiful traveling destination.
- Station name in Chinese: 阳朔站
- Station address: Fanzengshan Village, Xingping Town, Yangshuo County
- Chinese address: 阳朔县兴坪镇饭甑山村
- Station size: 2 platforms and 6 lines
- Nearby transportation: long-distance coaches to Yangshuo County
Yangshuo Railway Station Map
Yangshuo Railway Station is located in Xinping Town, which is about 35 kilometers/21.7 miles away from Yangshuo’s county center.
Xingping Town and Yangshuo County are popular natural traveling destinations with different attractions.
If you want to visit them both, we suggest you take a high-speed train to Yangshuo Railway Station and start traveling from Xingping down to Yangshuo.
If you only want to go to Yangshuo, we suggest you take a long-distance coach from Guilin (the coach station is near Guilin Railway Station) to reach the West Street in Yangshuo directly.
Check online Chinese map by using our China Train Booking app.
Popular Trains to Other Cities
Yangshuo to Guilin High-Speed Trains
- Yangshuo to Guilin Railway Station: It takes about 40 minutes and costs 30.5 yuan for a second class seat.
- Yangshuo to Guilin North Railway Station: It takes about 26 minutes and costs 25 yuan for a second class seat.
- Yangshuo to Guilin West Railway Station: It takes about 24 minutes and costs 24 yuan for a second class seat.
Yangshuo to Other Popular Cities
- Yangshuo to Hong Kong: There is no direct train from Yangshuo to Hong Kong, however, transfer in Guilin is a convenient way. First, take a high-speed train from Yangshuo Railway Station to Guilin West Railway Station (24 min). And then, take a high-speed train from Guilin West Railway Station to Hong Kong West Kowloon Railway Station (3 h 20 min).
- Yangshuo to Chengdu: There are 6 high-speed trains operating from Yangshuo to Chengdu East Railway Station daily. It takes about 7 hours and costs 426 yuan for a second class ticket.
- Yangshuo to Guangzhou: There are 20 high-speed trains operating from Yangshuo to Guangzhou / Guangzhou South Railway Station daily. It takes about 2½ hours and costs 133 yuan for a second class ticket.
- Yangshuo to Shanghai: There is no direct train from Yangshuo to Shanghai, however, you can transfer in Guilin. First, take a high-speed train from Yangshuo Railway Station to Guilin (24 min). And then, take a high-speed train/normal-speed train from Guilin to Shanghai.
- Yangshuo to Beijing: There is no direct train from Yangshuo to Beijing, transferring in Guilin is a good choice. There are two high-speed trains and four normal-speed trains from Guilin to Beijing West Railway Station. It takes about 10 hours and costs 806 yuan for a second class ticket on the high-speed train.
- Yangshuo to Zhangjiajie: There is no direct train from Yangshuo to Zhangjiajie, here is a transfer plan: First, take a high-speed train or a coach from Yangshuo to Guilin. Second, take a high-speed train from Guilin to Changsha South Railway Station. Last, take a normal-speed train from Changsha Railway Station to Zhangjiajie Railway Station.
The Layout of Yangshuo Railway Station
Yangshuo Railway Station is a small train station with two floors:
- F1: entrances and ticket windows
- F2: waiting area, boarding gates, and platforms
Getting to Other Places from Yangshuo Railway Station
Yangshuo Railway Station to West Street, About 35 Kilometers
>>> By high-speed rail express: This journey takes about 40 minutes and costs about 50 yuan.
There are high-speed rail expresses waiting outside Yangshuo Railway Station. You can take the express to reach Yangshuo Coach Station (阳朔汽车站), which is located in Yangshuo’s county center and you can walk to West Street by only about 15 minutes.
This journey takes about 1 hour and costs 20 yuan per person.
>>> By taxi: This journey takes about 50 minutes and costs about 100 yuan.
Yangshuo Railway Station to Xingping Town, About 8 Kilometers
>>> By high-speed rail express: This journey takes about 30 minutes and costs about 10 yuan per person. Please get off the express at Xingping Coach Station (兴坪汽车站).>>> By taxi: This journey takes about 20 minutes and costs about 30 yuan.
The photograph on Chinese 20 Yuan Note is the scenery in Xingping. If you want to take a photo of the same scenery, you can go to Xingping Dock.
Yangshuo Railway Station to Guilin Liangjiang International Airport
We highly recommend you take a long-distance coach/airport express to Guilin Liangjiang International Airport, the distance is closer than going to Guilin, and then transfer to the airport.
Here is the route:
1. Take a taxi to Yangshuo South Coach Station (阳朔汽车南站).
2. Take a coach from there to reach Guilin Liangjiang International Airport directly. The fare is about 50 yuan per person.
Yangshuo Railway Station to Yulong River, About 45 Kilometers
Yulong River Bamboo-Rafting
There are two ways of getting to Yulong River from Yangshuo Railway Station:
>>> By coach
1. Take a coach from Yangshuo Railway Station to Yangshuo.
2. Transfer to another coach at the coach station and get off at Jinlongqiao Dock (金龙桥码头
There are many scooter rental agencies in Yangshuo. If you know how to ride a scooter, we highly recommend you rent one to discover Yangshuo.
1. Take a coach to the West Street.
2. Find a scooter rental agency and rent one for a day. (There are many agencies in the street)).
It costs about 50 yuan to rent a scooter for one day, and you need to pay 300 yuan as a deposit.
Book Train Tickets to/from Yangshuo
You are welcome to get a free use of our China Train Booking app to get your China train tickets within 3 minutes!
- Three booking steps and receive your tickets in 3 minutes
- 100% money back guarantee
- One-to-one English customer service
Discover how to buy/book a China train ticket: How to Buy a China Train Ticket .